This important complex contains a variety of necessary B vitamins, which work together to help achieve optimal health. Vitamin Bs play a host of functions in the body, including helping the liver to detoxify oestrogens, metabolise glucose, and stabilize brain chemistry. They are also involved in thyroid function, and can help to relieve leg cramps.
B vitamins are classed as water soluble, which means they are eliminated from the body they same day they are ingested. It is, therefore, important to ensure you have adequate amounts of B vitamins in the body, so regular intake may be required.
Note: High dose supplementation of a single vitamin B may cause an imbalance between the other vitamins Bs, therefore you may wish to consider taking a complex such as this, rather than take each vitamin separately.
- Vitamin B-1 (as thiamine HCl) 50mg
- Vitamin B-2 (as riboflavin) 50mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide ) 50mg
- Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 50mg
- Folate (as folic acid) 800mcg
- Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin) 50mcg
- Biotin 200mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 50mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 25mg
- Inositol 25 mg, PABA 25mg, Cocarboxylase (coenzyme vitamin B-1) 5mg
- Riboflavin-5-phosphate (coenzyme vitamin B-2) 5mg
- Pantethine (coenzyme vitamin B-5) 5 mg
- Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (coenzyme vitamin B-6) 5mg
- Methylcobalamin (coenzyme vitamin B-12) 25mcg, Dibencozide (coenzyme vitamin B-12) 25 mcg
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsules (cellulose, water), cellulose, magnesium stearate and silica.
Contains No sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, corn, soy, preservatives, artificial colours or flavours.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one vegetarian capsule daily, or as directed by your doctor or healthcare professional.
Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Sauberlich HE. Interactions of thiamin, riboflavin, and other B-vitamins. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1980;355:80-97.
Williams MH. Vitamin supplementation and athletic performance. Int J Vitam Nutr Res Suppl. 1989;30:163-91.
Bland K. Disorders of the Brain: Emerging Therapies in Complex Neurologic and Psychiatric Conditions. Conference 2002.
David O. Kennedy. B Vitamins and the Brain: Mechanisms, Dose and Efficacy— A Review Nutrients. 2016 Feb; 8(2): 68.
Chan P, et al. Randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of the safety and efficacy of vitamin B complex in the treatment of nocturnal leg cramps in elderly patients with hypertension. J Clin Pharm 1998;38(2):1151-54.
Biotin status and plasma glucose in diabetes. Ann NY Acad Sci 1985;447:389.