About hormonal health, Jill’s book was written with Sergey A. Dzugan, MD, PhD, a former senior heart surgeon and world-renowned expert in Restorative Medicine, Jill shares her research on bioidentical hormone restorative therapy (BHRT) so you too can have a happy, healthy, strong and sexually vibrant life, into your forties, fifties and beyond.
Jill’s style is approachable and her story is clear. Researching the latest cutting edge medicine she shares the answers to the disruptive symptoms women experience during perimenopause and menopause when hormone levels fluctuate and decline, She also discusses postmenopause, and the importance of maintaining balanced hormones for life, to achieve long-term health and longevity.
Explaining how to survive and thrive as you age, she discusses:
- the sex hormones, progesterone, oestrogens and testosterone
- all the other key hormones, including DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone)
- cortisol, pregnenolone, thyroid, melatonin, insulin, and Vitamin D-3, and how they interact with each other and function within the body
- what happens to the body during perimenopause, menopause and after menopause (postmenopause)
- restorative medicine and BHRT – bioidentical hormone replacement therapy
- how hormones help to protect your body against disease
- how to correct, slow and, in some cases, reverse the ageing process
- how to expand your youthspan and how to live a long, healthy, disease-free life
- the best defenses against cancer, heart disease and Alzheimer’s disease – the three major killers
- how to normalise cholesterol levels naturally, without the use of statin drugs
- how to overcome migraines and
- how to avoid and reverse Fibromyalgia.