Key benefits of LLP in the body
- 2 in 1: Maintains and enhances both short and long-term health
- Supports younger looking skin, hair, nails
- Supports bone and joint health
- Improves relaxation and sleep
- Improves mood
- Assists in reducing fatigue
- Improves immune system function and efficiency
- Provides antioxidant activities
- Improves night vision and supports eye health
- Protects against various age-related diseases
- Improves cardiovascular and neurological health
- Enhances libido
- Helps convert stored body fat into energy
Longer Life Pills® is a scientific pro-ageing complex that has been specifically designed to provide you with the perfect 2-step formula, in optimal doses, which work synergistically to support better nutrient absorption and metabolism, helping you to look and feel your very best all day long!
The Longer Life Pills® formula is packed with essential nutrients to help keep you active, vital, positive, strong, and young from the inside out!
High-quality – All nutrients are of pharmaceutical grade from the best sources.
Your Synergistic Formula consists of:
A morning synergistic complex of: 3 (three) capsules to be taken on awakening, plus 1 (one) capsule to be taken after breakfast (total 4).
An evening synergistic complex of: 1 (one) capsule to be taken at bedtime.
Life-Enhancing and Longevity-Boosting Effects
Long-term efficacy of this multinutrient formula on human lifespan is difficult to evaluate, mainly because no long-term studies have been done to see the true effects this life-giving formula offers. However, there are numerous studies that do demonstrate that each of these supplements function to enhance, support and/or improve life, as well as protecting against disease.
Research, together with various scientific studies, have demonstrated a significant 10% to 80% reduction in mortality rates in individuals (either healthy or sick) that regularly take one or more of the nutrients present in the Longer Life Pills® complex. Evidence strongly supports that with the regular intake of the nutrients present in the Longer Life Pills® complex, overtime, may prolong life for up to 18 years, provided, of course, a healthy lifestyle is followed, which will further enhance the life-prolonging and life-enhancing effects offered by this complex.
CONTENT AND EFFECTS: SIX PILLS WITH THE FOLLOWING PREMIUM CONTENTS
Morning Energy Pill: 1 capsule per day
- The Morning Energy pill contains carnitine, an essential amino acid used by the mitochondria, the cell’s energy-producing organelles. Repeated research has demonstrated that carnitine supplementation may not only prolong the life of ill patients, but may also help increase energy levels, reduce fatigue, improve sexual potency, support cardiovascular and neurodegenerative health, together with providing enhanced support for many other health issues in mature healthy individuals as well.
Morning Vitality Pill: 1 capsule per day
- The Morning Vitality pill contains two vitamins, vitamin B12 and vitamin C, and one mineral, magnesium, all of which have been shown to help extend human lifespan, as well as increase energy levels, reduce stress levels, and help protect against various age-related diseases.
Morning Health pill: 1 – 2 capsules per day
- The Morning Health pill contains the vitamins beta-carotene, vitamin B6 and vitamin D3, and selenium, a trace element, together with the two minerals, potassium and calcium, which have been shown not only to help extend the human lifespan, but also help protect against the development of cardiovascular disease, diabetes and cancer. All essential nutrients for optimal and enhanced health.
Ecological: these pills are devoid of any additives, and can therefore be considered ecological and toxin-free. The capsules that contain/hold the nutrients are in safe, low in allergenic material, and generally from plant origin.
Suggested use for the above morning pills:
Take immediately on wake-up or, if you suffer from digestive issues or sensitivity, immediately after breakfast.
Breakfast Protection pill: 1 capsule per day
- The Breakfast Protection pill contains fat-soluble nutrients such as linolenic acid, vitamin A, vitamin E and coenzyme Q10 which may help to prolong the human lifespan, and may also be a potent protector against cardiovascular disease, diabetes, cancer, and/or neurodegenerative diseases, including Alzheimer’s disease or Parkinson’s disease.
Suggested use for Breakfast Protection pill:
Take during or immediately after breakfast.
Bedtime Well-being pill: 1 capsule per day
- The Bedtime Well-being pill contains calcium, which improves relaxation and sleep, and zinc, which is best absorbed on an empty stomach in the evening. The intake of both nutrients in humans has shown to increase both longevity and overall wellness. Calcium is an essential nutrient for your bones and muscular contraction, while zinc improves skin and hair health, and enhances correct immune system function. Zinc is also essential for wound healing.
Suggested use for Bedtime Well-being pill:
Take just before bedtime.
Simply for You!
Things should be simple in this fast moving world. Our aim is to improve and simplify your life. This exclusive pro-ageing, 2 in 1 formula is easy and simple to use.
Each box contains six blisters, each with different capsules or tablets. Take a single capsule or tablet from each blister daily, unless otherwise required by your doctor. Each blister contains the same number of capsules, so it is impossible to make a mistake when taking them.
Doses of every nutrient, in each of the pills, are in adequate and efficient ranges.
- One (1) per day of each of the six pills contained in every blister contained in a box. Regularly, day in day out, year in year out, intake of one of each of these pills is sufficient to obtain life-prolonging effects if we rely on what science shows.
- Two (2) per day of each of the six pills should increase the efficacy.
Five of the six pills/tablets must be taken in the morning, before or after breakfast and they share the same icon as illustrated on the back of the blister pack.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition.
Fuentes JC, Salmon AA, Silver MA.Acute and chronic oral magnesium supplementation: effects on endothelial function, exercise capacity, and quality of life in patients with symptomatic heart failure. Congest Heart Fail. 2006 Jan-Feb;12(1):9-13.
Dimai HP, Porta S, Wirnsberger G, Lindschinger M, Pamperl I, Dobnig H, Wilders-Truschnig M, Lau KH.Daily oral magnesium supplementation suppresses bone turnover in young adult males. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1998 Aug;83(8):2742-8.
Littarru GP, Tiano L. Bioenergetic and antioxidant properties of coenzyme Q10: recent developments. Mol Biotechnol. 2007 Sep;37(1):31-7.
Spindler M1, Beal MF, Henchcliffe C.Coenzyme Q10 effects in neurodegenerative disease. Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat. 2009;5:597-610.
Rajiv Saini. Coenzyme Q10: The essential nutrient. J Pharm Bioallied Sci. 2011 Jul-Sep; 3(3): 466–467.
Rosenfeldt F, Hilton D, Pepe S, Krum H. Systematic review of effect of coenzyme Q10 in physical exercise, hypertension and heart failure. Biofactors. 2003;18(1-4):91-100.
Lewerin C, Nilsson-Ehle H, Matousek M, Lindstedt G, Steen B. Reduction of plasma homocysteine and serum methylmalonate concentrations in apparently healthy elderly subjects after treatment with folic acid, vitamin B12 and vitamin B6: a randomised trial. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2003 Nov;57(11):1426-36.
Waśkiewicz A, Sygnowska E, Broda G. Dietary intake of vitamins B6, B12 and folate in relation to homocysteine serum concentration in the adult Polish population – WOBASZ Project. Kardiol Pol. 2010 Mar;68(3):275-82.
Boyce ST, Supp AP, Swope VB, Warden GD.Vitamin C regulates keratinocyte viability, epidermal barrier, and basement membrane in vitro, and reduces wound contraction after grafting of cultured skin substitutes. J Invest Dermatol. 2002 Apr;118(4):565-72.
Pinnell SR. Regulation of collagen biosynthesis by ascorbic acid: a review. Yale J Biol Med. 1985 Nov-Dec;58(6):553-9.
Cangemi R, Angelico F, Loffredo L, Del Ben M, Pignatelli P, Martini A, Violi F. Oxidative stress-mediated arterial dysfunction in patients with metabolic syndrome: Effect of ascorbic acid. Free Radic Biol Med. 2007 Sep 1;43(5):853-9.
Padayatty SJ, Katz A, Wang Y, et al. Vitamin C as an antioxidant: evaluation of its role in disease prevention. J Am Coll Nutr. 2003 Feb;22(1):18-35.
Van der Loo B, Bachschmid M, Spitzer V, Brey L, Ullrich V, Luscher TF. Decreased plasma and tissue levels of vitamin C in a rat model of aging: implications for antioxidative defense. Biochem Biophys Res Comm. 2003 Apr 4;303(2):483-7.
Lykkesfeldt J, Hagen TM, Vinarsky V, Ames BN. Age-associated decline in ascorbic acid concentration, recycling, and biosynthesis in rat hepatocytes-reversal with (R)-alpha-lipoic acid supplementation. FASEB J. 1998 Sep;12(12):1183-9.
Wintergerst ES, Maggini S, Hornig DH. Immune-enhancing role of vitamin C and zinc and effect on clinical conditions. Ann Nutr Metab. 2006;50(2):85-94.
Pavlovic V. A short overview of vitamin C and selected cells of the immune system. Cent. Eur. J. Med. 2010 October;8(1):1-10.
Brody S, Preut R, Schommer K, Schürmeyer TH. A randomized controlled trial of high dose ascorbic acid for reduction of blood pressure, cortisol, and subjective responses to psychological stress. Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2002 Jan;159(3):319-24.
Helen M Rasmussen and Elizabeth J Johnson. Nutrients for the aging eye. Clin Interv Aging. 2013;8:741-8.
Reiterer GI, MacDonald R, Browning JD, Morrow J, et al. Zinc deficiency increases plasma lipids and atherosclerotic markers in LDL-receptor-deficient mice. J Nutr. 2005 Sep;135(9):2114-8.
Maylor EA, Simpson EE, Secker DL, Meunier N, Andriollo-Sanchez, et al. Effects of zinc supplementation on cognitive function in healthy middle-aged and older adults: the ZENITH study. Br J Nutr. 2006 Oct;96(4):752-60.