Hepudrain contains active ingredients of milk thistle, artichoke, boldo, choline, turmeric and N-acetylcysteine. The synergistic effect of these six active ingredients ensures an efficient detoxification of the liver, acting on both phase 1 and phase 2.
When the body is unable to detoxify appropriately, the resulting toxic accumulation may, at a low level, cause chronic fatigue, loss of concentration and poor memory, headaches, abdominal discomfort, constipation, nausea, a metallic-like taste in the mouth, skin complaints, and itching.
When toxins accumulate at higher levels, more serious issues may result. As the detoxification process is very nutrient dependent, the correct supplements can help ensure toxins are quickly removed from the body.
Always consult your doctor before use.
Ingredients per 2 capsules
Anti-caking agents (Magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide) 250 mg, CHOLINE BITARTRATE, Gelatin, Cynara scolymus l. (Artichoke) extract 200 mg, Peumus boldus Molina (Boldo) extract 200 mg, Silybum marianum (l.) Gaertn. (Milk thistle) extract 200 mg, Curcuma longa l. (Turmeric) extract 150 mg, N-acetyl-cysteine 100 mg.
- Two (2) capsules per day with a glass of water with your main meal
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Keep out of reach of young children – HEPUDRAIN contains N-acetyl-cysteine, this should not be administered to children under 12
- Children over 12, pregnant women, and women who are breastfeeding consult your pharmacist before use
- Check with simultaneous intake of medicines
- No long-term use without professional advice
- Nutritional supplements should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle