Energy Complex helps manage fatigue and exhaustion, boosting energy levels and positivity.
- Recommended when lacking energy
- For people leading hectic, stressful lifestyles who want to optimize their natural energy levels
- For a sharper mental focus
- Improves performance
- For faster recovery after great effort
- Ideal to fight ‘winter blues’
|L-carnitine glutamate||Powder||230 mg|
|Vitamin B3||Powder||3 mg|
|Vitamin B6||Powder||3 mg|
|Rhodiola||Standardised extract||100 mg|
|Magnesium Stearate||Powder||9.9 mg|
- L-Carnitine helps transport fatty acids into the mitochondria (the centre of our cells and energy-generating motors) thus helping with energy levels
- L-glutamine, improves energy levels, mental alertness, and helps protect the body from stress
- L-ornithine – research demonstrates that L-ornithine promotes more efficient energy usage by cells, and when used as a supplement can help prevent fatigue
- D-ribose has shown to significantly improve energy, sleep, mental clarity and intense pain (citation below). It helps the body with energy production, muscle and heart health, and can help recovery for athletes
- Rhodiola rosea affects the activity of neurotransmitters serotonin and norepinephrine and therefore helps with fatigue, stress, sleep disturbances, poor appetite, decline in performance, irritability, hypertension, and headaches. These all help to add greater vitality and energy when we need it most
- Vitamins B3 and B6 help reduce fatigue and exhaustion. Vitamins B3 and B6 also contribute to the normal function of our nervous system and may help protect our brains from degeneration, keeping the mind sharp and memory intact.
2 capsules in the morning at breakfast with a glass of water. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of young children
- Children, pregnant women and women who are breastfeeding, consult your pharmacist before use
- Nutritional supplements should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Check with simultaneous intake of medicines
- No long-term use without professional advice
Store in a cool dry place.
J Altern Complement Med. 2006 Nov;12(9):857-62.
The use of D-ribose in chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia: a pilot study.
Teitelbaum JE1, Johnson C, St Cyr J.