Collagen fibres are found mainly in skin, tendon, bone and cartilage. Collagen gives structure, firmness and elasticity to the skin, tendons, cartilage and bones, as well as to a number of other organs in our body. As we age, our bodily production of collagen begins to decline. Collagen, sometimes called the “glue”, is basically what holds our body together and is found in large amounts in the skin, bones, tendons, ligaments, blood vessels, and cornea.
Loss of collagen can lead to some of the undesirable characteristics linked to ageing including, saggy skin, stiff arteries, deteriorating bones, and cloudy vision (cataracts).
Colladivine contains 3 types of bioactive collagen which helps replenish our own dwindling production as we age, thus helping to slow the ageing process.
Per capsule: Collagen hydrolysate 175 mg, Micronised collagen hydrolysate 175 mg, Gelatine (capsule) 103 mg, Lyophylised collagen (triple helix) 10 mg, Elastin 10 mg, Chlorophyll 0.5 mg
Take two (2) capsules per day with a glass of water, preferably at main mealtime. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of young children
- Nutritional supplements should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Children, pregnant women, and women who are breastfeeding, consult your pharmacist before use
- Check with simultaneous intake of medicines
- No long-term use without professional advice