This complex of B vitamins work together to help achieve optimal health. B vitamins are water soluble, meaning, they are eliminated from the body they same day they are ingested. However, it is important to have adequate amounts of B vitamins in the body, therefore, you may need to consume them at least twice a day. The birth control pill, ERT (estrogen replacement therapy) may lead to a deficiency in vitamin Bs, so extra supplementation may need to be considered.
The body converts dietary and supplementary B vitamins into their active forms via the liver. However, the metabolically active coenzyme form of B vitamins delivered in the “CoEnzyme B50” formula do not need to be metabolized by the liver and are ready for immediate use by the body.
- Vitamin B-1 (as thiamine HCl) 50mg
- Vitamin B-2 (as riboflavin) 50mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide ) 50mg
- Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 50mg
- Folate (as folic acid) 800mcg
- Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin) 50mcg
- Biotin 200mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 50mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 25mg
- Inositol 25 mg, PABA 25mg, Cocarboxylase (coenzyme vitamin B-1) 5mg
- Riboflavin-5-phosphate (coenzyme vitamin B-2) 5mg
- Pantethine (coenzyme vitamin B-5) 5 mg
- Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (coenzyme vitamin B-6) 5mg
- Methylcobalamin (coenzyme vitamin B-12) 25mcg, Dibencozide (coenzyme vitamin B-12) 25 mcg
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsules (cellulose, water), cellulose, magnesium stearate and silica.
Contains No sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, corn, soy, preservatives, artificial colours or flavours.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one vegetarian capsule daily, or as directed by your doctor or healthcare professional.
Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
- Sauberlich HE. Interactions of thiamin, riboflavin, and other B-vitamins. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1980;355:80-97.
Williams MH. Vitamin supplementation and athletic performance. Int J Vitam Nutr Res Suppl. 1989;30:163-91.
- Bland K. Disorders of the Brain: Emerging Therapies in Complex Neurologic and Psychiatric Conditions. Conference 2002.
- David O. Kennedy. B Vitamins and the Brain: Mechanisms, Dose and Efficacy— A Review Nutrients. 2016 Feb; 8(2): 68.
- Chan P, et al. Randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of the safety and efficacy of vitamin B complex in the treatment of nocturnal leg cramps in elderly patients with hypertension. J Clin Pharm 1998;38(2):1151-54.
- Biotin status and plasma glucose in diabetes. Ann NY Acad Sci 1985;447:389.