The C-Reactive Protein (CRP) blood test can be used by your doctor to track the status of previously diagnosed inflammatory conditions and prescribe anti-inflammatory therapy as needed.
Now, however, we also understand that elevated CRP levels are more than just a marker of inflammation ― they are also an active cause of inflammation. With this knowledge, your doctor can take preventive steps to lower CRP levels and the risk of inflammation that fuels disease.
- This blood test is not available as a ‘finger prick’ option
- Your postal kit includes a professional vacutainer kit with instructions for a blood draw plus return postage envelope
- Please refer to the specific instructions in your pack
- The CRP blood test requires No Fasting before bloods are drawn
- Results have a turnaround time of 2-3 working days (or less) and results will be delivered to you by email