1000 mg of borage oil in combination with 7mg of vitamin E. Natural energy Borage oil is obtained by cold pressing of the borage plant (Borago officinalis), also often called starflower. Borage oil helps maintain a normal structure and elasticity of the skin and can also benefit arthritis and inflammation.
Natural energy Borage Oil contains a high content of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) (200 mg per capsule), a potent anti-inflammatory found in certain plant oils, as well as Zinc, Magnesium, Vitamin B6 and Biotin. GLA is an essential polyunsaturated fatty acid that is insufficiently present in the current Western diet. In the body, GLA is converted into the potent anti-inflammatory prostaglandin E1.Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) extracted from Borage oil helps maintain a normal structure and elasticity of the skin.
Borage oil : 1000 mg, D-tocophérol concentrate : 10 mg, Gelatine : 3.6 mg
The first month: six (6) capsules per day. As a maintenance dose: three 3 capsules per day.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Keep out of reach of young children
- Nutritional supplements should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Children, pregnant women, and women who are breastfeeding consult your pharmacist before use
- Check with simultaneous intake of medicines
- No long-term use without professional advice.