7-keto DHEA declines with age. 7-keto DHEA FIT has been shown to safely promote high-energy, support weight loss and help maintain a healthy weight (2) when combined with a healthy lifestyle and regular exercise. Results cannot be guaranteed – individuals should always combine this supplement with a healthy diet and regular exercise.
- Chromium (as polynicolinate)** – 100 mcg
- 7-Keto®*** (3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone) 100mg
- Green tea leaf extract (Camellia sinensis) (Standardized to 50% (50 mg) Epigallocatechin gallate) 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (cellulose water), rice flour, cellulose, vegetable stearate and silica.
No Sugar, Dairy, Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Corn, Soy, Preservatives or Artificial Colours or Flavours.
As a dietary supplement, adults take one 2 capsules twice daily with meals or as directed by your Healthcare Professional.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of young children. Nutritional supplements should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.Children, pregnant women and women who are breastfeeding, should consult their doctor before use. Check with simultaneous intake of medicines. No long-term use without professional advice.
** ChromeMate® is a registered trademark of InterHealth Nutraceuticals Inc. US. Patent No. 5,194,615.
***7-Keto® is a registered trademark of Humanetics Corporation. U.S. Patent No. 5,296,481 and 5,292,730
7-Keto® is a metabolite of dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) that has been clinically researched in humans and shown to be three times more effective in reducing weight than diet and exercise alone.
This patented ingredient is synergized with standardized green tea extract and the ChromeMate® brand of niacin-bound chromium for enhanced efficacy.
- Davidson M, Marwah A, Sawchuk RJ, Maki K, Marwah P, Weeks C, Lardy H.Safety and pharmacokinetic study with escalating doses of 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone in healthy male volunteers. Clin Invest Med. 2000 Oct;23(5):300-10.
- Zenk JL, Frestedt JL, Kuskowski MA. HUM5007, a novel combination of thermogenic compounds, and 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone: each increases the resting metabolic rate of overweight adults. J Nutr Biochem. 2007 Sep;18(9):629-34.